ICF GHK is at the forefront of infrastructure development, municipal service delivery and shelter issues. We promote best practice in these fields through research, advocacy and public and private sector collaboration.
Our infrastructure sector expertise includes water supply and sanitation, solid waste management, drainage and flood control, roads, municipal services, and urban transport; and those for housing – affordable shelter, low-income housing, urban renewal and slum upgrading.
Our infrastructure service delivery portfolio covers:
- Project feasibility and pre-feasibility studies
- Infrastructure and housing policy and programme development
- Capacity building and institutional strengthening
- Urban infrastructure and housing regulations
- Transaction advisory services to assist project sponsors, asset owners / managers and financial institutions