The two main areas of ICF GHK’s corporate advisory services are:
- Provision of research and strategic support on links between business interests and public policy; and
- Advice and appraisal services relating to investments in infrastructure.
Public policy advisory services
ICF GHK is retained by individual businesses and business organisations to provide:
- Independent research on policy-relevant issues;
- Analysis of the economic value of individual business sectors;
- Strategic advice on the policy development process.
Our clients include trade associations, manufacturers and retailers.
Investment advisory services
ICF GHK provides specialist advisory services to companies, investment funds and banks in relation to infrastructure investments. More details of these services are provided here.