In February 2012, GHK was acquired by ICF International, a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients. GHK is now known as ICF GHK.
What makes ICF GHK special?
- We are a diverse and flexible team.
- We operate in a structured but mostly non-hierarchical way, bringing together project teams to meet client needs.
- Our assignments are varied and frequently challenging, requiring rigorous analysis and innovative solutions.
- We aim to provide an environment of continuous development, learning from best practice.
We seek highly motivated people who believe that the things that make ICF GHK special really matter. We offer a range of opportunities for consultants starting out on their careers, through to experienced thought-leaders and managers, as well as those wishing to practice in an associated freelance capacity.
We look for candidates:
- With intellectual rigour.
- Who are passionate about the issues we work on.
- Who come for the 'right reasons'.
- Who think in a particular way.
- With the right cultural fit.
Please contact us at email@example.com or explore additional opportunities available with ICF International.